By Jenna Lee Gleisner
Read Online or Download Animals Big and Small (Animal Antonyms) PDF
Similar children's animal nonfiction books
Describes the actual features and behaviour of duck and the position that they play at the farm.
Karl Patterson Schmidt was once one among America’s such a lot influential naturalists. In his exact box of herpetology—the research of reptiles and amphibians—he made attention-grabbing discoveries concerning the conduct of snakes and their atmosphere. This biography follows his interesting profession from his boyhood in Lake wooded area, Illinois, via his collage days at Cornell, his participation in geological expeditions, his first activity as a herpetologist on the American Museum of normal historical past, and his later expeditions which took him around the world.
A number of puppy birds (and the narrator) educate a tender boy the responsibility—and the joys—of possessing a puppy chook. comprises "Is this puppy correct for me? " quiz.
Younger readers persist with the foolish adventures of Nat the cat whereas studying new phrases within the –at notice family.
- Good Dog! Kids Teach Kids About Dog Behavior and Training
- Gray Squirrel (21st Century Skills Library: Animal Invaders)
- Tyrannosaurus Rex (21st Century Junior Library: Dinosaurs)
- Giant Pandas (Endangered and Threatened Animals)
- Braquiosaurio: Dinosaurio de patas largas (Dino-historias) (Spanish Edition)
- Koala Bears (21st Century Basic Skills Library: Baby Zoo Animals)
Additional info for Animals Big and Small (Animal Antonyms)
Animals Big and Small (Animal Antonyms) by Jenna Lee Gleisner